You want ― no, you deserve ― to be comfortable in your home. And that’s hard when it’s too hot, too cold, or too humid. When your furnace, air conditioner, heat pump, or other HVAC system needs some TLC, you want a team that can work efficiently and give you fast results. That’s Bud Anderson Home Services. Whatever you’re facing in your home, give us a call. We’ll handle your repairs, tune up your system, or advise you on choosing a replacement system.
If you encounter any of these common heating or furnace issues in your home, give the HVAC experts at Bud Anderson a call to schedule a repair appointment:
- Heat pump or furnace won’t produce any heat
- Heat is being produced, but it’s not enough heat
- Clogged filters
- Furnace blower needs to be replaced
- Your pilot light won’t light
- The pilot light won’t stay lit
- Electric heating system igniter malfunction
- Furnace blower won’t stop running
- Furnace blower won’t run at all
Replacement & Installation
Sometimes your furnace or heat pump can’t be repaired and must be replaced. Here are some benefits of a new system:
- A heat pump can both heat and cool your home; that’s two functions with only one unit.
- Heat pumps provide better dehumidification in your home during the summer.
- As heat pumps and furnaces get older, they become much less efficient. A new, highly efficient system can save enough in operational costs to help offset the installation.
- Older furnaces and heat pumps tend to require a lot of repairs. As the cost of those service calls adds up, it might be more economical to install a new system that won’t require frequent repairs.
- An older heat pump or furnace can’t heat your home as evenly as it did when it was new. Installing a new unit can help with cold spots and increase your overall comfort.
Air Conditioner Repairs
We offer 24-hour emergency service to help get things back up and running as quickly as possible when your HVAC system stops working properly. Give us a call if you’re experiencing any of these AC issues:
- Air conditioner won’t turn on
- AC isn’t blowing cool air
- The outside unit is frozen
- Refrigerant is leaking from your unit
- The system makes unusual sounds
- The evaporator coil is frozen
- Control panel failure
- Significant leakage from your outside unit
- Any drainage problems
- Sensor malfunctions
Air Conditioner Replacement & Installation
AC installation and replacement is a significant investment, but it has substantial benefits as well:
- A new AC system can improve airflow issues and excess humidity in your home, while increasing your comfort.
- Newer, high-efficiency air conditioners can save a considerable amount on your energy costs every month, while tax credits and utility rebates can help minimize the initial price tag.
- After a certain point, repairing an older system just isn’t worth it anymore, and a frequently broken air conditioner during the summer is practically unbearable. A new system provides reliable comfort when it’s hot outside.
- Older AC systems tend to be noisy, and through technological advancements, new HVAC systems operate at a much quieter level.
A typical HVAC tune-up service includes:
- Inspection– Your technician will inspect your AC system for signs of wear and tear. They will check the drain pan, confirm that refrigerant is at an appropriate level, and take a look at other parts of the system. For furnaces, they’ll check the compressor and the motor while ensuring that all other parts are working as they should.
- Cleaning – Even if you change your filters every month, your system needs to be cleaned by a professional to keep things running at maximum efficiency.
- Service – If your technician finds any issues in during the inspection, they can correct them right away. Making small, affordable repairs before they turn into large, complicated issues saves you money in the long run.
Call Bud Anderson Home Services Today!
Bud Anderson has been serving Northwest Arkansas for more than 30 years, so we’ve seen just about every HVAC issue there is. Call on our team to make your home comfortable again. Reach out online or call (479) 927-2700.