Residential Car Charging Station Services
With electric vehicles more popular than ever, many Arkansas families are seeking residential car charging station services to meet their modern-day needs. Affordable, quiet, and eco-friendly, electric vehicles are the wave of the future — and so, too, are their charging station companions. If you’re seeking to bring enhanced convenience, cost-efficiency, and real estate value to your home, look no further than Bud Anderson for the EV charging station installations and repair services you need!
Your search for car charging station services in Lowell ends now: Contact Bud Anderson to get the car charging station installation or repair services you need today!
Our Residential Car Charging Station Services in Arkansas
Our team is proud to offer the comprehensive electric vehicle solutions that eco-conscious Arkansas families need. We provide the following residential car charging station services:
Car Charging Station Installation
Select from our broad range of available EV charging station products from the industry’s leading manufacturers. Our team will expertly install your chosen car charging station in the most convenient location for your Lowell home. We’ll work carefully with you to understand your home’s unique layout and deliver the long-lasting solutions you need.
Car Charging Station Repair
With years of industry expertise, our master electricians are specially trained to provide car charging station repairs to any make or model of station. We understand that EV charging station malfunctions can happen at any time, which is why we offer 24/7 emergency electrical services for all your urgent car charging station repair needs.
No matter your residential car charging service needs, Bud Anderson has the team of capable electricians you need to get the job done right.
Contact us to schedule car charging services in your Lowell home today!
Types of Car Charging Stations We Install in Lowell Homes
There are two main types of residential car charging stations that our team installs: level 1 and level 2. Your decision to choose either level of car charging equipment for your Lowell home depends largely on your personal needs. The following explains the key differences between these residential car charging stations:
- Level 1 charging equipment and requirements: These car charging stations allow you to charge your EV with a 120-volt AC plug. Through these stations, you’ll gain 2 to 5 miles of range for each hour of charging time.
- Level 2 charging equipment and requirements: A level 2 car charging station offers more charge per hour than the level 1 option. This option requires you to have a 240-volt AC plug in place to dock your vehicle.
Ready to bring the power of EV charging to your Lowell, Arkansas, residence? Contact Bud Anderson to schedule residential car charging station installation today!
Why Choose Bud Anderson for Car Charging Services?
At Bud Anderson, our team is committed to helping Arkansas families remain connected to the powerful solutions they need. For us, that’s about much more than simply offering superior car charging station services. We also provide our customers with an exceptional experience from the moment they contact our scheduling team through the following:
- Peace of mind: We always send the name and photo of the technician coming to service your car charging station to make you feel safer and more comfortable with our staff. Our team also wears booties and lays mats on the floor to leave your home sparkling clean.
- Upfront pricing: You’ll never suffer from sticker shock when you’re under our care. Our team provides honest pricing before starting any work.
- Award-winning team: We have won the 2014 Better Business Bureau Torch Award for Ethics and 2018 Best of HomeAdvisor award for providing superior quality service and value to our customers.
Allow our team to provide the EV charging station solutions your Lowell home deserves. Contact us to schedule car charging station services today!
Residential Car Charging FAQs
Can I install a level 3 charger at home?
Level 3 charging stations are the same type of charging stations you encounter in commercial and industrial settings. These stations are much more expensive and require specialized equipment to function properly. That said, level 3 car charging stations are not available for home installation.
How much does it cost to install a charging station at home?
The exact cost of your car charging installation project will depend on your job-specific requirements. Get a free service quote from our team today!
What type of car charging station does my vehicle need?
Any electric car charging station will work with your hybrid or electric vehicle. The only difference between a level 1 and level 2 charger is the time it takes to charge your car fully.