At Bud Anderson Home Services, we care about your indoor comfort and the health of your indoor air. That’s why we provide professional duct cleaning services among a variety of indoor air quality improvement products such as air filters.
Do you need to have your ducts cleaned? Call Bud Anderson for professional ductwork services in Lowell, Arkansas, and nearby. Contact us online or call (479) 927-2700!
Duct Cleaning Services in Northwest Arkansas & Southwest Missouri
Bud Anderson’s duct cleaning professionals can do wonders for your indoor air quality, especially if you’ve never had your air ducts and vents cleaned before.
When you need clean ducts to support healthy indoor air quality, you can call our duct cleaning contractors in Lowell, Arkansas, for the following services:
- Air duct inspections
- Duct cleaning
- Vent cleaning
- Ducts and vents
- Air conditioning and AC services
- Air conditioning maintenance
- HVAC maintenance
- Furnace cleaning
Unless proper duct cleaning is performed regularly, a variety of particles and bacteria can thrive in the ductwork of heating and air conditioning systems, and all this air pollution can be circulated throughout your home.
Contact your duct cleaning specialists in Lowell, Arkansas, today! Call Bud Anderson at (479) 927-2700.
Benefits of Duct Cleaning
Although hidden ducts are often “out of sight, out of mind,” duct and vent cleaning are crucial to the quality of your indoor air.
- Cleaner air: Professional duct cleaning services can help remove the buildup of dust, allergens, pet dander, cigarette smoke debris, and other unmentionables that could be floating around your indoor air. After duct cleaning, you may realize your home is more hygienic and requires less frequent dusting.
- Fewer allergens & irritants: Is your family prone to allergies? Duct cleaning can help eliminate harmful contaminants and micro-organisms that plug up the air and contribute to respiratory issues. By tackling dust, dander, bacteria, pollen mildew, and mold spores, a good cleaning can help circulate cleaner air.
- Fewer odors: We all know certain friends or family members whose homes have a particular smell. Does your home have a peculiar odor? Duct cleaning can help remove the stale smell of dirty air ducts when running heating or an air conditioner. The result is fresher air and no more smells!
- Improved airflow & efficiency: Ductwork and registers can get bogged down with dust, grime, and debris buildup. Over time, this blocks your home’s airflow and can negatively impact how well your furnace or air conditioner runs, causing your HVAC system to work harder and consume more energy. Thankfully, duct cleaning can help rescue and restore your HVAC system to its optimal efficiency.
Let the duct cleaning specialists in Lowell, Arkansas, help you overcome poor indoor air quality with professional duct cleaning services. The result means breathing easier in your own home!
Contact Bud Anderson Home Services, your Lowell air conditioning expert, today or call (479) 927-2700 to schedule duct cleaning for your home or business.
Frequently Asked Questions About Duct Cleaning
How often should ducts be cleaned?
The National Air Duct Cleaners Association suggests homeowners have their ducts cleaned every three to five years. However, if you have breathing conditions, pets, smoke in the home, or high humidity, you may want to do this more frequently.
How long does it take to clean the ducts in my home?
It depends on the size of the home, but most residences in Northwest Arkansas take between three to five hours to clean. Before starting work, our technicians will give you a time estimate.
Will cleaning my ducts improve indoor air quality?
Absolutely! Cleaning your ducts will remove dander, dust, allergens, mold, and other potentially airborne pollution from your home. In addition to improving your health, cleaning your ducts will improve the efficiency of your HVAC system.
How are ducts cleaned?
We put your duct system under negative pressure using a truck-mounted vacuum. This powerful system sucks debris from deep within your ducts, including areas that can’t be easily seen. In addition to this, we use specialized devices that scrub and dislodge debris stuck to the walls of your ducts.
Are antimicrobial chemicals effective at sanitizing ductwork?
These can effectively remove fungi, mold, viruses, and bacteria. However, they must be applied after the ducts have been thoroughly cleaned to be effective. It’s also important to note that these don’t provide permanent protection and must be reapplied after each cleaning.
Will regular filter changes help keep my ducts clean?
Regularly changing your air filters can help reduce the amount of debris and particulate matter circulating through the home. Other steps you can take that can also help include:
- Regularly vacuuming/mopping floors
- Trimming pets
- Avoiding smoking in the home
- Resolving any mold/mildew problems in the home
Will air duct cleaning reduce the “smell” of my home?
If you have mold, mildew, or bacterial growth in the ducts, cleaning can significantly reduce the odors in your home. However, cleaning will have no impact if these smells emanate from outside your ducts.
Have more questions about duct cleaning in Northwest Arkansas? Contact the professionals at Bud Anderson Home Services by calling (479) 927-2700. We’ll be happy to provide the answers you need.
We Provide Duct Cleaning in the Following Towns in Arkansas
Bella Vista, AR | Bentonville, AR | Gentry, AR | Lowell, AR | Pea Ridge, AR | Rogers, AR | Siloam Springs, AR | Fayetteville, AR | Springdale, AR | Eureka Springs, AR | View More Service Areas
See What Lowell Homeowners Are Saying About Our Services
Bud Anderson Home Services is rated 3 / 3 based on these happy customer reviews.
“I have used Bud Anderson for years and have never had any problems with them – they are excellent – their duct cleaning techs do their jobs efficiently and cleanly – they offer suggestions and not only ones that expect you to buy something from them – they are extremely helpful.”
– Patricia L. Lowell, AR | Rated: 3 / 3
“I think your service technicians are very professional and knowledgeable. Kim performed my latest service and does a super job with the duct cleaning.”
– Jan S. Lowell, AR | Rated: 3 / 3