Answer sponsored by:
Coby McCauley – HVAC tech
Yes! We have three ways to finance your projects, so major purchases and repairs don’t have to wait. These options offer a line of credit and convenient monthly payments to fit your budget.
- Wells Fargo Home Projects® credit card is issued with approved credit by Wells Fargo Bank, N. A., an Equal Housing Lender.
- Wells Fargo Carrier® credit card is also issued with approved credit by Wells Fargo Bank.
- Synchrony is home improvement financing available through Bud Anderson Home Service.
Applying for these options is convenient, fast, and safe. See our website or contact us for details.
In the heat of the summer, we rely on the comfort of an air conditioning system that performs effectively and efficiently. Here are some tips that can help:
- Upgrade to a programmable thermostat: One of the best ways to reduce your energy bills in the summer is with a programmable thermostat that adjusts the temperature when you aren’t at home. This can greatly reduce the amount of time your system has to run and how hard it has to work.
- Change your filters: Dirty filters are the leading cause of AC breakdowns and high energy costs. Never forget to tune up your system again with help from our maintenance plans.
Call (479) 927-2700 or contact us if you’re looking for AC, heating, plumbing, or electrical services in Northwest Arkansas or Southwest Missouri.